Tuesday, March 15

Vice / Werry, Oshawa Union (Tombstone Tuesday)


Vice/Werry gravestone, Section F, Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durham (previously East Whitby tp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the compiler.

[front] Vice / In / Loving Memory of / George Vice / 1853 - 1937 / His Wife / Catharine S. Werry / 1842 - 1936 / At Rest

[reverse] Vice


Please Note: The Vice/Werry family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, feel free to email me or leave a comment below - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

No comments: