Tuesday, March 8

Branton / Williams, Oshawa Union (Tombstone Tuesday)


Branton/Williams gravestone, Section F, Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durham (previously East Whitby tp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the compiler.

In / Memory of / Titus Branton / 1851 - 1927 / Rebecca Williams / Beloved Wife of / Titus Branton / Died Sep. 16, 1922 / Aged 75 Yr's.


Please Note: The Branton/Williams family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, feel free to email me or leave a comment below - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for information about the following Richard Dillon, his wife Isabella (Hanlon) Dillon, and their descendants:

Richard Dillon died March 1887

Isabella Dillon March 18, 1883

Eliza Jane Dillon

Robert Dillon October 11, 1918

Margaret Dillon

Jessie Isabel Dillon August 27, 1956

Frances McBurney August 21, 1911

John McBurney
Sincerely,

Lois Ralph
Marquette, Michigan